Spectrum is committed to providing our customers with the finest quality foods to help sustain a healthy lifestyle, and to doing all we can to provide for the sustainability of our planet.
We are vigilant about the sourcing, production, and packaging of our products – with the goal of treating the earth gently, leaving as small a footprint as possible, and sustaining resources for the future.
Our products reflect our dedication to this goal:
- Selected Spectrum Products are Certified USDA Organic
- Selected Spectrum Products are Non-GMO Project Verified
- Selected Spectrum Products are Kosher OU
- Selected Spectrum Products are Certified Fair Trade
- Spectrum Organic Palm Oil Products are Certified by the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO)
- Spectrum sources its Organic flaxseed from North American farmers
- Spectrum Fish Oils are sustainably sourced and impeccably produced according to the strictest, safest purity standards:
- Our fish oil comes from non-threatened fish species which are wild-caught and harvested through sustainable fishing practices.
- Our fish oil is purity tested by independent third-party laboratories to ensure that contaminant levels are below California Proposition 65 and the European Union defined limits.
- Our fish oil conforms to standards set by GOED Omega-3 (Global Organization for EPA and DHA Omega-3)
- Spectrum packaging uses recycled material where applicable:
- Cooking oils packaged in glass
- Flax oils packaged in PETE containers
- Fish oils, softgels, supplements, and health & beauty coconut oil packaged in HDPE plastic
Spectrum is proud of our efforts to sustain and maintain the well-being of our customers and our environment. We hope you share our commitment to keeping our world a greener place.